Eyeson Executive has built a solid reputation for service and has developed strong relationships with both clients and candidates, providing both a quality and consistent service, tailored to meet their individual needs. This approach has resulted in us strengthening strong business relationships with a variety of international companies and in turn enabling us to present a large portfolio of opportunities to prospective candidates
On this occasion, our client is an international gold mining company are currently looking for an experienced site based Drill Maintenance Superintendent, available immediately, for their Gold mine in West Africa.
The successful candidate must possess the following experience and skills:
• Relevant Trade Qualifications
• Experience in developing countries or other countries with similar austere and demanding environments (not essential but highly advantageous)
• Knowledge of drilling technology and consumables
• Enforce standards and safe work procedures
• Provide training, development and leadership
• Ensure Maintenance is carried out in a cost effective and timely manner
• Experience and willingness to train and mentor national employees
• Attention to detail – can analyse information and identify errors and gaps
• Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate to Advanced computer skills
The successful candidate will not only have the above experience and skills they will also have worked their way up in the industry to this role and know the ins and outs of their job.
This position is offered on a FIFO roster of 8 week on 4 weeks off with a competitive remuneration package offered commensurate with experience. Along with excellent long-term professional development and career opportunities you can expect to work with an outstanding team committed to achieving great results for both themselves and the company.
Please send your CV and cover letter in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org