Trolley ramp TT-1C - a trailer for transport of pigs within the complex, between the farms. Using the ladder truck, TT-1C provides:
• loading and unloading of animals from ground level to the level of the receiving ramp, sex animal transport, as well as conventional cars of all brands - quickly, saving time, without the trauma and stress to animals;
• transport of animals without any additional loading facilities;
• weighing the animals in the back, on the scale established on farms and complexes;
• Increased productivity, reduced labor costs and annual operating costs.
Trolley-TT-1C trap is designed to work with tractors of classes 9 and 14 kN (grades T-40 T-40A, MT-80 MT-82, etc.). The rise of pan-ramp of TT-1C in the transport position and lowered to the ground by a hydraulic lifting mechanism, working on the tractor hydraulic system. Trolley ladder CT can be used in all climatic zones of the country and replace the loading ramps and a variety of assistive devices for loading and transport of pigs (from weaning to feeding, weighing, with a section on the site, to the slaughter) is an intermediate technology to collect, transport bringing up pigs from farms to animal transport. Ease of operation and reliability of the design ladder truck-CT supported by experience of successful operation in many households. Versions of the floor on request - a steel or hard rubber slip.
Trolley-ramp of TT-1C, kg 1500
Capacity of the trailer to transport birds in boxes 84
Maximum lifting capacity trolley ladder CT-1C, kg 2000
Body capacity truck-ramp of TT-1C (with a mass of animals up to 130 kg) of 15 goals
Operating speed of the trolley-ramp of TT-1C, km / h to 10
Tires wheels of the trailer to transport the birds 16, 5 / 70-18; PR (NA) 14
Loading height of the ladder truck, TT-1C, mm - in the top position in 1350
- In the lower position 190
Overall dimensions of the trailer truck ladder-TT-1C LxWxH, mm - in the top position 5560h2500h2400
- In the lower position 5940h2500h1300